“Speaking Skulls” (“2010, A Cyborg Manifesto”)
Posted by Regrette Etcetera on June 29, 2010
“Speaking Skulls” (35 min, digital video, 2010)
Presented at The First Working Retrospective of The Fauxist International.
– Digital Diaspora, Vision & Gender in the Abu Ghraib Scandal
– The New Museum of Abu Ghraib & Sacrificial Monuments in Postmodern Televisual War
– ‘Green Zones’ & Iconoclasm in the city of the Other.
– “The performativity of Torture Images” & the work of Josh Azzarella
– Schizoanalysis in the Postmodern Confessional: Recent Torture & interrogation developments
– Border Surveillance & patrol cyborgs & cyborgian weapons
– The NeoConOpticon & the Privatization of the Security State